You know how you meet some couples and you just know you are going to like them right away? Well Doug & Lori are one of those couples. We met them over a year ago at a young cooperative meeting for Northwest Dairy Association. They are fun, out going and passionate about the dairy industry. We quickly became friends and look to many more years of friendship with these two. Get to know them and make sure to follow their farm on social media.
1. What is the name of your farm? The name of our farm is Dairyland Farms.
2. When was your farm established? Our farm was established in the 1940’s.
3. What generation are you? We are the 3rd generation.
4. Where is your farm located? Our farm is located in Montana.
5. How many cows are you currently milking? We are currently milking 725 cows.
6. What are you thankful for in regards to your dairy farm or the dairy industry AND why?
I am thankful for an atmosphere in which we can raise our children that shows them the value of hard work. I am also happy to be part of an industry which provides nature’s perfect food and is composed of people with high ethical standards. -Lori