Today I am excited to introduce you to Melissa an organic dairy farmer that I met earlier this year. I have enjoyed getting to know her. One of the things I admire most about Melissa is that she supports our farm as we support hers. There is no organic vs. conventional in our friendship. I strongly encourage you to get to know her and follow along with her farm on Facebook.
1. What is the name of your farm? Cloud-Cap Farms
2. When was your farm established? 1924
3. What generation are you? Fourth Generation
4. Where is your farm located? Oregon
5. What are you thankful for in regards to your dairy farm or the dairy industry AND why?
The dairy industry has gotten much smaller, but it is still like an extended family. We all know how hard the other works to make a great product and respect each other for it. We work to further our knowledge and foster the next generation.